Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Watching the world change

In my life time i have only voted once, and it was years ago. I've spent the last 9 years locked in a room the size of most people's bathroom and the news and current events meant nothing to me. I have gone years with out watching the news,that is no exaggeration.

I was not only in prison i was in one so far from home that the news made no sense to me. But now things in the world are changing and I'm here to witness it and that is the greatest feeling in the world. I may not agree with the way the world is changing, but like it or not it is changing . My point is ... it is awesome to be home and see it. Also to hear my younger brother voice his opinions, that makes me smile the most.

No matter what direction our country takes I'll be here for it and i will be with my family through it all. What more can a guy in my shoes ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment