Friday, March 6, 2009

Here And now

It’s been some time since my last post, so I have a lot to catch up on. It is easy to get caught up in life and the next thing you know a week or a month has gone by. That’s life I guess.

I celebrated 3 months out a couple of days ago, I didn’t really celebrate just watched a movie, but that beats what I was doing 4 months ago. I think less and less about that place I called home for a quarter of my life. Truth be told I have already forgotten the names of friends I had for years. Is this good or does it mean we were never really friends?

2 comments:

  1. Good question.. You obviously did spend a lot of times with those guys.. Any from your current location? Any getting out soon that you wanted to stay in contact with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO! Are you still amongst the free? <3

    ReplyDelete